Additional Biofilter Housing Options
We have a range of options that we can supply in addition to the standard housing:
- Internal plenum floors, made from GRP grid, or we can fit free issue flooring when we build the housing.
- Twist off handholes/inspection ports in the roof to aid maintenance of internal fittings.
- The lid panels can be supplied flat, or domed to encourage rain water run-off.
- Large multi panel lift off sections for ease of filling and removing media.
- Non-slip coating to lid panels for safe maintenance access.
- Specialised base materials for supply and install where the concrete base does not meet the required British Standard tolerance, 2mm in any 1m, 6mm over 6m laterally or diagonally.
- Guardrail, kick plate, infill mesh, swung gates and hooped ladders can be supplied in galvanised or aluminium where specified.
- Specialist marine grade coatings are available for external steelwork.
- Our housings (depending on size) are available in a range of colours from the BS5252 or RAL colour charts ensuring our units are suitable for any location.
All housings are made to order and as such can be tailored to suit your individual requirements.
The hot pressed moulded manufacture process gives our panels a smooth finish internally and externally. The specialist internal tie bar design minimises air voids within the media which makes the overall unit more efficient. We include side access manholes in all housings to alleviate the risks of working within confined space. Our housings are suitable for up to 4000 Pa (Pascal) negative load, wind load, media weight and our roofs will sustain loads of 0.75 kN/m2.
All products are made to ISO 9001:2008 and BSEN 13280:2001 quality standards.