Area Sales Manager, Environmental Division
Title: Area Sales Manager, Environmental Division
Location: South East UK Area
Tricel is a global provider for high performance solutions for primary, secondary & tertiary treatment for the domestic and commercial wastewater treatment industry. Motivated to deliver advanced quality solutions that our customers can trust.
With operations at 12 locations across Europe we possess a broad and distinct range of capabilities which enable us to distribute a comprehensive range of products to over 50 countries worldwide.
We are one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of wastewater treatment products, treating over 30 million litres of wastewater per day.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the packaged waste water treatment product market within the South East of England. The role will have an assigned geographical territory to maximise Tricel’s sales within the area in line with business strategy and through established sales processes.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of Merchants, both National and Independent, as well as contractors to raise awareness, generate sales & work towards agreed KPI’s to grow and expand the Tricel brand.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for raising the Tricel Environmental profile within the specified area, including; existing customers, business planning on an individual customer basis & sharing project information, to ensure Tricel is the customers first choice;
- Responsible for growing sales within the agreed national merchant groups, independent merchants and buying groups;
- Raise the Company profile with contractors, working within the agreed sectors, including specialist installers;
- Responsible for presenting in front of large audiences, including delivering training presentations to stockists, product presentations, customers or CPD presentation to consultants or architects.
- Negotiation of prices within the agreed perimeters to give the Company the best margin opportunities;
- Management and development of key installer accounts;
- Develop an understanding of the specification process with Architects and drainage engineers;
- Completion of site surveys as and when required to generate quotations and successfully be able to convert these in to orders;
- Inputting accurate data in to the CRM system and ensure it remains up to date;
- Responsible for producing accurate reports within the timescales;
- Any other duties, as assigned by management, to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple accounts at once, ensuring quotes are prepared and sent efficiently;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as the first port of call for customers, it is essential to have a positive, friendly & can-do attitude, and be prepared to go the extra mile for customers & colleagues;
- Experience of working with merchants, distributors & contractors;
- Previous experience within an external field sales role;
- Customer service focussed;
- Strong presentation skills in front of large audiences;
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft office (outlook, PowerPoint, excel & word);
- Flexibility to travel.
- Self-motivated, ambition & drive.
- “can do” attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Team spirit
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus (subject to meeting KPIs)
- Company Car
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site parking.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit an up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.