Customer Service Administrator
Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Dewey Waters, Weston-Super-Mare
Customer Service Administrator Overview:
The Customer Service Administrator will play a vital role in supporting the post-sale function across Dewey Waters. The main responsibilities for the role is the progression of orders from receipt through to manufacture ensuring that the customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Role and Responsibilities
- Receiving incoming sales enquires via telephone and email.
- Providing customers with quotations from a set price list.
- Providing external sales staff with support including reporting information as required.
- Liaising with Sales Estimators / Engineers regarding information relevant to their key accounts.
- Establishing key information about the project / order using effective telephone questioning techniques.
- Obtaining further information about the project / customer from a soft filing system and sales team as required.
- Acknowledging orders with the customer and then processing the orders on IFS.
- Liaising with production to forecast stock and responsibility to ensure correct levels are maintained.
- Reviewing quotations on bespoke system to produce a parts list for the product purchased.
- Producing and issuing purchase orders for intergroup orders.
- Issuing job cards to the factory for manufacture.
- Liaising with customers and other departments to ensure products are delivered and installed to meet customers program and requirements to give customer satisfaction.
- Proactive and commercial approach to resolving logistic issues.
- Create a daily OTIF and shortage report as required.
- Updating and maintaining data on our bespoke system.
- Providing interdepartmental cover as required.
- Taking incoming telephone calls for all post sale queries.
- General accounting duties to support the team;
- Any other duties as assigned, to support the Company.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Customer service focused.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and IT literate.
- Experience of working within a busy pressured environment.
- Good administration skills.
- Effective questioning and listening skills.
- Previous experience of mechanical services, plumbing or construction industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Professional and friendly with the ability to quickly build a rapport, communicating both verbally and via email.
- Organised and efficient.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work flexibly and using own efficient.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We look forward to hearing from you.
“The installation process was smooth and very efficient.
We will continue to use Dewey Waters as the service we receive is always excellent.”
Product supplied: Sectional Tank HLU TIF 2.25m x 1.00m x 2.00m