Permanent Full-Time Position
Location: Dewey Waters, Weston-Super-Mare
Dewey Waters is one of the UK’s market leaders in the manufacture and supply of all cold water storage tanks. We specialise in sectional tanks and one-piece tanks and we offer standard size tanks or custom built tanks to suit individual project requirements. We also provide a range of other GRP manufactured products including housings and biofilters, as well as kiosks and cabinets. We provide full project management for jobs of all sizes and also offer our clients training on the installation of water tanks, this also includes providing installation services to the construction industry.
The Logistics Administrator is responsible for ensuring all finished goods are collected and delivered to meet customer expectations including programmed works to their requirements and provide excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Role and Responsibilities
• Liaising with other departments to ensure products are delivered to meet customers program and requirements to give customer satisfaction.
• Selecting the most appropriate haulage company to deliver goods taking into consideration current contracts and selecting the most cost-effective solution whilst providing the required service to the customer.
• Booking goods out via haulage booking portals and IFS, including printing delivery notes, manifests, and labels.
• Ensuring delivery paperwork is distributed to departments prior to collation as required.
• Ensuring compliance with customer Logistic plans including completion and submission of booking forms as required.
• Liaising with customers to advise delivery details and confirm any additional or specialist requirements.
• Updating and maintaining data on IFS and systems as required.
• Ensuring delivery paperwork is collated and passed to Accounts for invoicing.
• Liaising with Sales Estimators / Engineers regarding information relevant to their key accounts.
• Weekly transport report to ascertain delivery requirements for the following week.
• Prior to dispatching goods ensuring they have Accounts sign off.
• Providing interdepartmental cover as required.
• Taking incoming telephone calls for post-sale queries.
• Any other duties as assigned, to support the Company.
• Attention to detail
• Flexible and proactive attitude
• Ability to work on your own and self-manage wisely to the benefit of the company whilst being a team player.
• ‘Can do’ attitude.
• Ability to think quickly and problem solve.
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Customer service focused.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Experience of working within a busy pressured environment.
• Excellent administration skills.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to Hannah Jones before the closing date.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Dewey Waters Lates News
Dewey Waters is proud to announce the upcoming launch of a new and innovative range of GRP One-piece tanks. These updated storage solutions further enhance the company’s extensive product offerings and solve many of today’s common installation issues. Following the...
Dewey Waters Ltd Announce Rebrand and New Website Launch as Company Continues to Establish a Leading Position in the Water Storage Market Dewey Waters, a globally recognised market leader in the supply of national and international water storage...
Dewey Waters is pleased to announce that we have raised a total sum of £577.36 for the Children’s Hospice South West. This was achieved through staff fundraising events which ran throughout 2017, these fundraising events included a Halloween quiz night,...