Permanent Full-Time Position
Dewey Waters is one of the UK’s market leaders in the manufacture and supply of all cold water storage tanks. We specialise in sectional tanks and one-piece tanks and we offer standard size tanks or custom built tanks to suit individual project requirements. We also provide a range of other GRP manufactured products including housings and biofilters, as well as kiosks and cabinets. We provide full project management for jobs of all sizes and also offer our clients training on the installation of water tanks, this also includes providing installation services to the construction industry.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for providing support and assistance to the Operations Manager and ensuring the smooth running of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all operational administration tasks within the Office.
- Arranging flights, hotels, and car hire as requested.
- Managing the boardroom bookings and assisting with setting up for meetings, including lunch provisions as requested.
- Monitoring and purchasing of office daily consumables.
- Minute taking for meetings as required by the Management team.
- Scanning and uploading the job cards on to IFS.
- Setting up and maintaining spreadsheets to support the management team.
- Meeting and greeting external visitors & ensuring the appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Researching ad-hoc items required for the business including cost comparisons.
- Sourcing general contractors for onsite building repairs and improvements.
- Liaising with appointed contractors to complete the necessary works and obtaining the RAMs for approval, working closely with the Health & Safety Manager.
- Taking an active role in promoting the companies nominated charity and organising fund raising events.
- Researching and assisting in organising company social events.
- Liaise with HR to ensure new starters are added on to the ActIn time system enabling them to clock in and out.
- Providing onsite IT support (to a basic level) liaising with the telecoms supplier or IT department, based out of Head Office.
- IT set up for new starters, including obtaining quotations for new equipment, requesting email addresses and login information and notifying of leavers.
- Maintaining and updating the Asset Register.
- Providing holiday cover within the office on administrative tasks, such as, answering emails or phone calls.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the operational function of the business.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Experience of working within a busy pressured environment.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Strong communication
- Commercially aware.
- Diligent with a good eye for detail.
- Professional and friendly with the ability to quickly build a rapport, communicating both verbally and via email.
- Organised and efficient.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Team player.
- Ability to work flexibly using your own initiative.
- Knowledge of excel
- This role will involve dealing with sensitive business and personnel information that must remain confidential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to Hannah Jones before the closing date.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Dewey Waters Lates News
Dewey Waters is proud to announce the upcoming launch of a new and innovative range of GRP One-piece tanks. These updated storage solutions further enhance the company’s extensive product offerings and solve many of today’s common installation issues. Following the...
Dewey Waters Ltd Announce Rebrand and New Website Launch as Company Continues to Establish a Leading Position in the Water Storage Market Dewey Waters, a globally recognised market leader in the supply of national and international water storage...
Dewey Waters is pleased to announce that we have raised a total sum of £577.36 for the Children’s Hospice South West. This was achieved through staff fundraising events which ran throughout 2017, these fundraising events included a Halloween quiz night,...