Production & Technical Administrator
Title: Production & Technical Administrator
Location: Dewey Waters, Weston-super-Mare
Reporting to: Technical Manager
As part of ongoing expansion and development, Dewey Waters have a vacancy within the Production & Technical team. The role will be working within a busy environment with a small team of people producing timely information for the manufacturing departments and supporting the team with onsite installation crew paperwork and invoicing. Providing customers with high levels of service to ensure projects completed within the agreed time frame.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contract review of orders ensure the relevant delivery dates, site restrictions, and any specific customer requirements
- Checking of drawings against quotations to ensure they match
- Data entry onto ERP system & updating any changes
- Raising Purchase orders to internal group companies & installation crews
- Raise and issue job cards to the various manufacturing departments
- Printing parts lists and part price list from quoting system and issue to manufacturing
- Communicating with manufacturing sites of any order changes
- Checking of Installation crew invoices
- Chase installation crews for late documentation
- Updating installation crew training records
- Issue customers with O&M manuals
- Collation of non-conformance issues
- Processing of export documentation
- Providing holiday and absence cover within the team
- Liaising with Sales Estimators / Engineers regarding information relevant to their key accounts.
- Any other duties, which assist the Operational function of the business.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets
- Highly organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in an ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers and staff at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Experience of working within a busy pressured environment
- Good administration skills.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your suitability for the position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Dewey Waters is an equal opportunities employer.